Lets make it orky!

• 3 weeks later...
Graeme.

This is somehting that I normally don't go for .BUT your artistery on this ONE is so AWESOME....

Must be time comsuming getting the fiddly bits together ...

Well done..

Houston... :cowboy::yikes:

It's no problem at all to build- things like the wheels/tracks are one piece mouldings

Graeme

Edited by Graeme

• 3 months later...

Hello there ,

A very nice model , with suitably orky writing on the sides , have you tried any weathering stuff on it , rust,dirt ect.

I use Mig productions light rust , and various fading washes , its a cinch to use and not a fortune to buy ,a little goes a long way .

They also produce a ''resin '' mud effect too . Also easy to use .

When i get a new camera (some scumbag thought that they deserved my camera , more than me) i will post more pics .

john

Sorry forgot to add this to my reply post.....

on your tank tracks.....

I use a base of black (GW) , a drybrush of Tinbits , followed by Boltgun silver/oily metal , then chainmail silver . Then a wash of ink watered down Devlan Mud wash is brill for this . Then pick out the details with pure silver .

Do you use paint/Ink washes on your models ?

If you do....all those leftover colour washes put them in a jar together and you will get a really murky, nasty colour . This is a brilliant ''dirty''

wash for all kinds of things . It works really well for weathering stuff like jackets , trousers and armour .

john