1:35 AAVP7A1 Amtrak (Mini Hobby Model)

Mike

After a bit of a hiatus I've been painting up some resin stowage that Dan gave me (taa laa ;) ) I got most of my color refs from Dan & Google images, and they're fairly close to finished now. I just need to decide how to attach them (both really, and how they'll look like they're attached), and add a few more bits to the area.

stowage1.jpg

stowage2.jpg

I've got a couple more bergans & bedrolls to add, plus a drive sproket that I sanded down like Dan's, which is going to be moulded & a few copies cast for future use. That's going to be slung by the barbed wire bundle pretty much where it is in the photos.

Thanks Mish... thought I could get away with what you see, but having looked through some of Dan's books they seem to be weighed down with bucket-loads of the stuff, so more needs painting up. Still, it's a pretty quick process to paint them up, so shouldn't be too long before I've got an "adequate sufficiency" ;)

Very nice Mr williams, I like that a lot :)

by the way...it ran over your phone :(

Danko :)

That's not me phone, that's me memory key :doh:

So whats next in Mikes Armour workshop?

Don't rightly know Mr Daddow :hmmm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the compliments & the necro-post - it's good therapy to see your old builds sometimes. I wish I'd done the sand a bit better, but you live & learn ;)

Being the site owner has its perks - I just upload the files & forget about 'em... no problems with storage space on Photobucket etc. :smartass:

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the compliments & the necro-post - it's good therapy to see your old builds sometimes. I wish I'd done the sand a bit better, but you live & learn ;)

Being the site owner has its perks - I just upload the files & forget about 'em... no problems with storage space on Photobucket etc. :smartass:

Ain't that the truth.......thank God for photobuckets...lol BTW, it nice to meet the site owner. You are doing a awesome job here. :thumbsup2: