New range of WWI decals!

Rowan Broadbent

• 2 weeks later...

Rowan,

This is good news indeed!

Just how much would we be talking about for the SPAD7 sheet in 1/72nd? I have the MAC kit waiting to be built but for some alternative markings - I don't really like makinng an option out of the kit, anyone can do that!

I also have (in 72nd) the following that need some alternative decals -

Sopwith Camel

SE5A

Brisfit

SPAD XIII

not to mention a whole plethora of Albatros and Fokkers...

Also in 1/48th I have a couple of Brisfits and a Roden Nieuport 28 that is crying out for some new transfers on account of the kit ones being sooooo hideously out of register.

Is there any chance... ...???

Regards

Wez

Rowan,

This is good news indeed!

Just how much would we be talking about for the SPAD7 sheet in 1/72nd? I have the MAC kit waiting to be built but for some alternative markings - I don't really like makinng an option out of the kit, anyone can do that!

I also have (in 72nd) the following that need some alternative decals -

Sopwith Camel

SE5A

Brisfit

SPAD XIII

not to mention a whole plethora of Albatros and Fokkers...

Also in 1/48th I have a couple of Brisfits and a Roden Nieuport 28 that is crying out for some new transfers on account of the kit ones being sooooo hideously out of register.

Is there any chance... ...???

Regards

Wez

hello everyone , could i suggest some generic stenciling ? such as on french aircraft , with some alternate numbers to make up individual aircraft . i know you said earlier , rowan , that you only supply a limited number of roundels on the sheet , but can we have some with seperate WHITE discs too . - i have so many in my stash that are out of register , not suprising really , seeing how even a thou or two can ruin it . i promise not to mention loz**ge ! :pray: beg , beg , grovel , etc .