1/12 SUZUKI GSX1100S KATANA

D4N

well lets start first pic of the box lid...

box.jpg

and the work i have done so far...

sofar.jpg

would have posted sooner but only just been able to log on to the site.

as you can see changed the exhausts and customized the seat, reshaped the front fender and the rear one has been shortened by a few scale inches from under where the number plate goes.

as the front forks had nasty seam lines and a hollow back to them i decided to strip the chrome. engine has been started as you can see.

the look i am going for is very slightly tuned or customized how i would like it to have been.

thanks for looking

Danny

engine has been started as you can see.

bloody amazing these chaps at tamiya !!!!! can't wait to see end result i used to lust after the real one when it was launched ( well ahead of anything else at that time ..)

had the first one in lincolnshire back in 81 ...strangely enough got this kit as well...just no time to build ...bugger!

• 2 weeks later...

well the last couple of days been real busy building and painting heres what i have got together up to today all body work is painted but i'll see if i can get some pics tommorrow but for now just the 3 pics of the stage i am at now...

BILD0004.jpg

BILD0007.jpg

BILD0008.jpg

thanks for looking

Danny

Hi Erik if you look at the build you will see it has been wired up in the last two side veiws you can see the brake lines on the front as well as the back brake.

glad you all like it as tonight it got all its finishing touches apart from a last polish up. just got to let the decals dry.

so hopfully tommorrow will be a bright sunny day so i can get some nice pics.

Danny

well here is the finished bike, but as the weather is very overcast cant get a decent pic so if the sun comes out before friday i'll try and get some outside shots...

BILD0032.jpg

BILD0037.jpg

BILD0041.jpg

BILD0046.jpg

BILD0050.jpg

BILD0051.jpg

BILD0053.jpg

BILD0055.jpg

BILD0058.jpg

thanks for looking and hopfully leaving comments lol

Danny

Nice one Dany-but they are forecasting good ole' snow for Fri so it should be warm and suny He He He