This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Craig S

Eduard F3

Does anyone know where I might find the Eduard cockpit detail set for the Tornado F3 in 1:48th? Pig of a kit the Airfix one is, I'd still like to try and make something of it... :hobbyhorse:

Does anyone know where I might find the Eduard cockpit detail set for the Tornado F3 in 1:48th? Pig of a kit the Airfix one is, I'd still like to try and make something of it... :hobbyhorse:

Hi Craig,

I bought mine from Hannants about 6 months ago, they might still have them

HTH

Dan

Try this Hannants linkie, unfortunately it is for the Italeri F3, but you might be able to use it.

Linkie

Try this Hannants linkie, unfortunately it is for the Italeri F3, but you might be able to use it.

Linkie

I was able to shoe horn an modded Italeria GR1 pit into my Airfix GR4 without too much bother.

I have also bought the Paragon burner cans which are designed for the Italeri kit, but hopefully I can bodge them onto the Airfix kit.

Many thanks gents, will have a look at that! Didn't realise Hannants had them again. As for the shoe horning issues, have a feeling that'll be minor compared to some of the issues I know I'll encounter! :shithappens:

Sign in to follow this