My Sunday at Duxford

tedtaylor

These are my shots hope you like them, I liked your Spit Bob beats my shot of it

My Camera Canon DSLR rebel (300D). ground shots lens 28-70mm, flying my old 100-300mm

2118111350032779433WdOKub_th.jpg

Cheers

Ted

Edited by tedtaylor

Wow, I think there some great pix in there - really enjoyed looking at those.

I've not hit Legends in about 4 years. Used to be a regular and most of the Warbirds shows at West malling all those year ago now.

Some nice pics there Ted, you can't have been positioned too far away from me judging by those approach shots. I'm a bit jealous of the wildcat pics - for some reason I get the wobbles whenever that comes past, I haven't got a decent shot of it in the air in about twelve attempts now :)

Steve.

Some nice pics there Ted, you can't have been positioned too far away from me judging by those approach shots. I'm a bit jealous of the wildcat pics - for some reason I get the wobbles whenever that comes past, I haven't got a decent shot of it in the air in about twelve attempts now :)

Steve.

I was in the disabled car park right by the portacabin with the guy sitting on top of it, if that isn't a liberty I don't know what is he was right in my aproach shots

Ah yes, I was behind the portacabin you describe. I had a guy on a ladder doing the same thing - just amazes me really.

You did well under the circumstances.

Steve.