1/32 Trump lightning & Flightpath

dirtball

I guess this is mostly for David. I`m hoping to get the Trump Lightning later this year and was wondering if the Flightpath detail sets would work on this kit. I now know how great Flightpath stuff is, and would like to find out if it is compatible, in part at least. Thanks in advance...........Harv

Sorry this is not a straight answer but more of a supplementary question really. I have the Echelon lightning from way back and wonder what might be used from that ? Or would it be worthwhile doing it as a comparative build. My vac form experience is limited so I had put the Echelon bird aside till I felt I could do it justice but now maybe thats not as important as getting my hand in on a decent quality vac form.

Thoughts ?

Hello All -

I cannot say how much of our old set will work with the Trumpeter kit - not much I suspect!

We will be releasing wholly new sets for all the Trumpeter Lightnings in both 72nd and 32nd scales + some new Lightning-orientated ground support equipment in both scales.

Sorry if I don't get too drawn into this right now but we will be announcing things in more detail in due course.

With Regards To All,

David Parkins,

Flightpath,

www.djparkins.com