Welcome

Hi folks, this is SNC Hobbies very own first birthday group build, set to start on 2nd February. So stake a claim here and tell us what you want to build.

I'll let Steve fill you in on how he wants this to run.

peebeep

Thanks Peebeep

Because things have gone far better than we could have imagined and with the help of the Britmodeller Admin we are celebrating in a big way. All you need to do to enter is buy a kit from any Britmodeller trader including me, we have 3 good judges in Graham at Relish models, Colin at Frieghtdog models and Vince at Models for sale.

The prizes are as follows 1st place £50 cash or towards anything from SNC, 2nd prize is £30 cash or towards anything from SNC, 3rd prize is £20 cash or towards anything from SNC and a very special prize of $50 worth of parts from Mike at 2 resins and we will pay postage to the winner. Although we are motorsport related, because we are modeller friendly and want very much to keep the hobby going any model will be accepted and to prove this point I have 1 PR-9 and 4 TSR-2's for sale which will be accepted for the build.

THIS IS PURELY FOR FUN AND TO CELEBRATE OUR BIRTHDAY, I know I'm doing something right by the amount of emails we get from satisfied customers from all over the world.

WE HAVE BEEN OFFERED AN ADDITIONAL PRIZE WHICH IS MOTORSPORT RELATED, WITH MANY THANKS TO RALLYCHEF MORE ON MON

Have fun! enjoy life! build models!

Steve

Edited by Stevieboy

Men and women of Britmodeller, where are you? Some fabulous prizes up for grabs here and let's not forget Stevieboy is celebrating a years successful and I must add, friendly (possibly the friendliest) trading on 'tinternet.

I'll stake a claim with a Canberra PR9 that should be exchanging hands when I see Steve at MK next week.

Next!

peebeep

I bought a HobbyBoss MirageIII from Graham just after Christmas specifically for this GB, if that's ok?

Jen.

Hi Jen

Abbsolutly fine , Peebeeb PR9 is safe and If I dont sell the 4 TSR2's I have I will take them to MK this weekend and despite yesterdays weather I did manage to get down me shed and had a good time whether it gets done for this weekend I don't know as we have a lot of things going on this week but you never know, :analintruder:

Edited by Stevieboy

What about this situation?

I'm just about to start my entry for the Naval Forces GB using a 1/48 Hasegawa FG1 which pre-dates most – if not all – the traders on the site. However, I did buy seamless suckers (and I think some other bits for it) from Graham at Relish. So the questions are: can one double up a Group Build, ie use one model for two GBs? and what about the use of AM details as opposed to a kit originating from said traders?

Nick

PS there's always one awkward one, isn't there?

In response to"" the awkward one"" I personally have no problem with an entry from another GB after all you did get something from a BM trader even if it isn't recent

well I got my dual combo from Graham and my plan was to do both for the Naval build. If it fits with the rules i'll do one for the Naval and one for this one, whether I finish in time for this GB is a different matter.

otherwise its back to plan A

You are all more than welcome and we have just thought of a new motto for ourselves -doing things our way -for you. :analintruder:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

I've decided to play after all, can you keep me the 1/32 Arii Subaru 360 racing16d, ref:-sncca1, I will give you a bell on Mon with my payment details,

Regards Ian D

Edit : i've ordered it through paypal on your site steve, lets hope I've time to build it !!!!!

Edited by Rallychef

Hi Dan,

I'm glad you got on otherwise I would have get some pics from you on Mon and post them on my settings its looking good Imay even post some pics of the Cayman tomorrow glad your in though.

best wishes Steve

• 2 weeks later...