Hasegawa's He51

Maxidad

I have recently been given this nice little kit, which I may well enter to the Spanish Civil War GB build coming up later.

Has_he-51.jpg

Unfortunatley there are no instructions in it. Can any kind soul either let me have a set, or scan them.

Thanks in advance.

I have recently been given this nice little kit, which I may well enter to the Spanish Civil War GB build coming up later.

Has_he-51.jpg

Unfortunatley there are no instructions in it. Can any kind soul either let me have a set, or scan them.

Thanks in advance.

Hasegawa 1/72??

Patrick

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi j3, don't know whether you'll read this, as I only just saw the post. No reason you should know the speed of my builds, but it is glacial. This kit has not yet even left the box!

• Like 1

Hi j3, don't know whether you'll read this, as I only just saw the post. No reason you should know the speed of my builds, but it is glacial. This kit has not yet even left the box!

I know that feeling well!

Duncan B

There are instructions for the more recent SCW combo kit on HobbySearch, won't be helpful for decal placement for your kit though.

Not sure what instructions would be like once printed, some have said they're not dark enough.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10107274

Just noticed the thread originated from 2009, oh well.

Edited by smackers

Please don't take this the wrong way... you need instructions for a Hasegawa He51? It only has like 20 parts :) Are we modelers? Are we men (for the most part)? We don't need no stinking instructions!

It's a great little kit. I've built a couple of them over the decades.