Gulf War GB poll.

Rabspat

To run a year or not?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Run the GB for a year?

• Yes, lets run for a year.
    • No, way to long.
    • I will join, but i don't care how long it runs.

Ok as most of you have seen we are doing a GW GB. I have opened this poll to see if you Gents/Ladies would like this GB to be the first in BM year long GB. Also if you like to enter the GB please also say here as well. The idea is to run it from August 2009 to August 2010.

So lets see what happens.

Edited by Rabspat

Let's go for a year-long GB to give everyone a chance to participate regardless of other commitments or build pace.

Either way I could persuade myself to get involved.

dont know could even go as far back as the crusades

As you wish....

And by the way, if you find a map of the Middle East, just have a quick look at it to check the position of Jerusalem relative to Iraq/Iran.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Antoine

As you wish....

And by the way, if you find a map of the Middle East, just have a quick look at it to check the position of Jerusalem relative to Iraq/Iran.

:rolleyes:

in the crusades in 1258 mongol troops sacked baghdad leaving it destroyed for many decades the crusades in various forms covered well into the middle east to relieve what were originaly christian areas that muslims laid claim to

they went a lot further than just jarusalem

but I don't exactly know about what it means exactly?

What are we supposed to do?

As I see it we are looking at equipment used for the 90-91 period and from 2003 to date, but that is provisional. As the start date isn't until next August and bearing in mind there are several other GB's that will be running let's sit back for a while, think about it and see how it pans out.

peebeep

Ok change of plans i will run the Poll till next Wednesday to give it enough time. Also i am looking for a couple of people to help me run the GB. If you interested in being a mod for this GB then please either PM or say so here.

I'm in for a GR1 & offer to mod with you too.

Merv