As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

AnonymousDFB1

1:48 Tamiya Sea Harrier FRS.1

That looks great Mish. I was getting ready to dig mine out and put it in the recycling bin, but you've proved that it can build up into a nice model. Those marking really set it off don't they :guitar:

Keep it coming

Andy :)

nah! sling it in the recycle bin marked "Walrus" Andy

or any one else with an Airfix Shar in the stash that thinks it is no good :eat:

This mornings efforts. Starboard side all decaled.

The roundel need a few coats of Microsol as it's on a surface that is a compound curve.

Also the fin flash looks like it will need a few coats of micosol.

ywa1pb.jpg

Thats turned out rather nice Sis, considering how much of a fight she gave you :yahoo:

Bex

Paint that camera port on the starboard nose and I'll tell you how wonderfull it looks Mish ;)

Paint that camera port on the starboard nose and I'll tell you how wonderfull it looks Mish ;)

Ahh is that what it is? Nothing on the destructions about it :(

Nice Job Mish. Looks Lovely.

Dave

Mish

I just saw your gallery pictures of this, Stunning work, really looks good. (Amazing to believe it's the Tamiya kit under there!)

Superb work, and one to be proud off.

Dave

All the "pictures" here show up as Red Xs, any chance of viewing them somewhere?

Larry

Sorry this build was five and a half years ago and the photo hosting company where my photos where hosted went bust taking all by build photos from 2007 to 2009 with them.

Sorry this build was five and a half years ago and the photo hosting company where my photos where hosted went bust taking all by build photos from 2007 to 2009 with them.

Bummer! :weep: