Bex's 2008 Builds

bexwh773

Heres my 2008 build tally of 16, there were also a Martlett & F-4C both unfinished. My weathering skills I think have improved this year, as has my use of resin cockpits & jet pipes. I also dabbled for the first time with some What If's which came out rather well too. Thanks to everyone who commented and assisted with hints & tips.

Bex

1:48 Airfix Hurricane "BD707" Brian Brown Tribute

yrhorg.jpg

1:48 Revell Ju 87 B2

yrxaac.jpg

1:48 Revell Bf109 G-10

yrj0eg.jpg

1:32 Revell Bf109 K-4

yrthpm.jpg

1:72 Airfix RB57E

yr0oas.jpg

1:72 Hasegawa "GRS6E" Intruder

yr03jv.jpg

1:72 Hasegawa RA-5C Vigilante

yt2obm.jpg

1:48 Revell FGR2 111Sqn

y62ds3.jpg

1:72 Revell Avro Shackleton MR3

ytmwpy.jpg

1:72 Airfix Avro Vulcan B2 XM607

yu2us4.jpg

1:76 JB Models Bedford MK(J) GS Cargo

yus1g4.jpg

1:48 Italeri Phantom "PR-4"

yuadmc.jpg

1:48 Italeri Phantom F-4E "43 Sqn"

yutz6p.jpg

1:72 Italeri Westland Wessex HU5

yvbjb2.jpg

1:72 Fujimi FGR2 "XV466" 1435Flt

yv4jug.jpg

1:72 Airfix Canberra "MSR17"

yvi0zx.jpg

A very Happy New Year to you and yours.

Best regards

Steve

And to you Steve :cheers:

Thanks everyone, hoping for another busy plastic tickling year :yahoo:

Bex

Far too many Tooms for one person :devil: .

Will this year be the year of the Cranberry????, keep it up Bexy.

JB.

Wow , nice collection there Bex, specially like the Shack, but all look cool to me,great job, now double it for next year ??

I've heard of putting models on the back burner but this is ridiculous :analintruder: ( A6 and RB57E)

Andy

Thanks Andy....... :rofl: At the time the cooker was the only space available :lol: I think this year, I will go a little slower and attempt a higher standard :pray:

Far too many Tooms for one person :devil: .

Will this year be the year of the Cranberry????, keep it up Bexy.

JB.

Thanks JB :thumbsup2: ATM Ive only got one Cranberry in the stash, but Im hoping to persuade Lou to let me have a 48th B2 with Cametts VN799 conversion but plenty of Tooms to build :evil_laugh:

Bex

Looking good Bex, some nice Phantoms there! :thumbsup:

I do have to say I like you Shackelton though :speak_cool: , dont see many of them built up these days, which kit was it?

Julien

Thanks Guys :thumbsup2:

Julien, the Shack is the Revell / Frog Mk3 and was for Sammys Grandad (his Dads side)

Ian, just for you, another life like figure, the Shacks owner, which was a birthday present. The very first aircraft he flew in was a Shack. The Vulcan was meant to be a birthday present for my Dad, but it went a bit pearshaped time wise and he got it a couple of months after :doh:

y6fi53.jpg

Bex

Great years work there, but that Vigilante still pushes my buttons.

Cheers

Den

Thanks Den :thumbsup2: The Vigi will be doing the BM shows again this year, I'll keep you posted as which ones :yahoo:

Good stuff Bex. Building models for others is a very selfless and worthy act! Fav's gotta be the Stuka and Shak, love the markings on the former.

Thanks Nick :thumbsup2: Dad also pinched my Wessex too :yikes: I took it up to show him and it was a case of "Oh thats nice, Ive been in a few of them, I'll have that" :doh: And just for you, heres some more shots of the Stuka.

LINKY

Bex