1:32 Hunter cockpit sets

paul_c

I cannot comment on the Eduard set, as I haven't worked with it, but I recenlty used the true Details set and it's very nice. Fits with a minimum of effort and greatly enhances the look of the area compared to the rather basic kit parts. Here's a quick shot, minus the very nice IP and gunsight:

701.jpg

Sorry about the lack of depth of field......

Anyway, you can see that the kit's front bulkhead attaches neatly to the end of the tub section, while the back end slips nicely into place inside the fuselage. The seat is as supplied, aside form the green oxygen hose.

Edited by Paul Bradley

Either would do - I think(it was a few years ago) I used the TD set on an FGA9 I built. Actually the cockpit in the kit itself isn't that bad....even adding a bit of plumbing on the side walls etc., will help - and its difficult to see it all anyway - even with the canopy open! Airwaves do a Martin Baker Mk 3 which is very useable...

there is an Eduard resin set on ebay at the mo......

If there is its probably a mistake in the listing mate. Eduard only do etched for the Hunter. The only time you see the Eduard name linked with resin is in some of their kits, and that is usually manufactured by another firm

Mark