An average year for me - 5 models finished

Grant

This years modelling hours spent mainly on two kits, but still managed to finish my average of 5 kits this year.

#1 1/144th resin kit HS Nimrod MR.1, with sea scape diorama. Build Thread Here with more piccies.

pic_5.jpg

#2 Tamiya Williams 1/20th FW24 with lots and lots of Carbon Fibre decal. Build Thread Here with more piccies.

pic_23.jpg

#3 Special Hobby 1/48th Gloster/Whittle E.28/39. Each panel lovingly covered in tin foil! Build Thread Here with more piccies.

pic_13.jpg

#4 Airfix 1/72nd De Haviland DH.88 Comet racer with WhirlyBird decals, cockpit and canopy. Build Thread Here with more piccies.

pic_11.jpg

#5 Resin kit from E2046 of Chobit Chi, with sofa. Simply painted, base done in PaintShop Pro. Build Thread Here with more piccies.

pic_8.jpg

Plans for 2009?

Already done a 'proper job' on the Airfix lunar lander so shan't be touching those themes this year.

It is the 70th anniversary of first flight of the He 178, Germany's first jet aircraft. So make that to go with the Whittle.

Also 90th anniversary of Alcock and Browns trans Atlantic flight. Just got a Fujimi Phantom in the 60 years colour scheme - plan to do that with a bit of a twist...

And SeaView arrived this Christmas - so out with the soldering iron, I feel a lighting rig coming on! :analintruder:

Happy New Year Everyone!

Grant