a few builds

Hi everyone !!

Happy new year to you all !! In between all the festivities I tried to take a couple of nicer pics of my builds using a sheet and a piece of black mounting board. I have had a change around at home so my shelf space has been reduced somewhat. It gave me the impitus to edit my builds and get rid of the dodgy stuff.

So here is what Im left with in chronological order

my Tamiya mosquito

3165960051_89ae63a714_o.jpg

3166791524_5f40e6513d_o.jpg

Dragon Mistel (rebuilt after being picked up by my daughter for a test flight accross the room)

3165961013_69aaf42799_o.jpg

Hasegawa Apache

3166789038_ae437e3d1a_o.jpg

Tamiya Challenger

3165961659_54327e2251_o.jpg

and finally my 2 sqn FGR2

3166789850_818f67111e_o.jpg

Thanks for taking a look

chris

Truly stunning work, I could spend all day staring at that Mossie diorama,

Any of the Vulcan dio Chris ?

Thanks for the comments however I think are mistaking me for someone else as I dont have a vulcan dio !!

Yep, nowt dodgy about any of those!

I saw Chris with that Challenger at Telford, I couldn't stop staring at it and most of my sentences were interrupted by outbursts of the 'oooh, look at that bit!' kind. Awesome work mate :)

Jen.

Hay Jen thanks for the comments. It was good to see you at Telford. I think I was walking around in a daze ,as I only saw the britmoddelloer stand late on sunday !! too much to see and never enough time.

Is it snowing where you are? just down the road in biddestone a few flakes are gently fluttering down !!

take it easy

chris

Edited by cdplayer

Thanks for the comments however I think are mistaking me for someone else as I dont have a vulcan dio !!

apologies Chris I got you mixed up with someone else.

john

Superb - that's REAL modelling....I particularly like the Mossie diorama with excellent figurs - is that 1/72 or 1/48 and which figures have you used?

Thanks for all the comments. Very much appreciated.

The mossie is the tamiya 1:48 kit and the figures are a mix of ICM dartmoor and cmk.

thanks again

chris