A narrowly avoided duck for 2008

Mike

2008 almost turned into a year of nearlies, until I got down to finishing off a few projects for myself, rather than concentrating on masters. Here they are in chronological order:

Dynavector 1:48 Scimitar

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

cockpit.jpg

Mach 2 1:72 Vickers Valiant

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

nose.jpg

Aeroclub 1:48 Folland Gnat T.1

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

detail.jpg

Thanks for watching! ;)

Mike, I've already noticed the Valiant, but I've missed the Gnat and Scimitar's builds, at least if you did some sort of step by step.

Any linky? (Already checked your profile, but way too many topic there).

Anyway, well done on all three of them.

Mike, I've already noticed the Valiant, but I've missed the Gnat and Scimitar's builds, at least if you did some sort of step by step.

Any linky? (Already checked your profile, but way too many topic there).

Anyway, well done on all three of them.

Scimitar, Valiant & Gnat

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Some terrific work there Mike - it was difficult to pick one out but I thought the Gnat was outstanding! :goodjob: I remember trying to sit in one of these many years ago when the Red Arrows visited our unit. The trouble is I'm 6'4" so it was one hell of a tight squeeze!! :confused:

Edited by Brian1

Some nice builds there Mike of some less than steller kits!

You did forget one project though, keeping the site going, must take something of your available modeling time!

Julien

Boss,

Glad you got the V - Beast finished :thumbsup2: Theres no doubt what so ever that a great amount of skill and work has gone into these 3 and its been very interesting to watching.

"End of year report: No improvement needed, perhaps a little more speed required" :lol:

Thanks for sharing Boss :thumbsup2:

Bex

You did forget one project though, keeping the site going, must take something of your available modeling time!

Julien

95% pleasure ;)

"End of year report: No improvement needed, perhaps a little more speed required" :lol:

Always room for improvement Bex... always ^_^