Twenty One builds for my year

AnonymousDFB1

Well my first full year since returning to the hobby and I've a mazed myself by not only howmany models I turned out but all the new skills I learnt.

I started the year with an F16

ythmzi.jpg

Next up was a Suberu Impreza for the Motor Sport GB

ytvya4.jpg

Next up was a glider

y6cuay.jpg

Then I did a little Spitfire

y6ahvp.jpg

A Skyraider was the next build

y6ex8f.jpg

Sherman and diorama next

y6ggbp.jpg

Thunderbirds are go

y6nre4.jpg

Back on the tanks with a Tiger

y6o5wi.jpg

Then a Lysander for the BoB GB

y6z0wc.jpg

Probably my best build of the year, the Wyvern

yu2o2e.jpg

Next a speed build Harrier

yuhleo.jpg

First of the filler queens, the Bf-110

yuth9m.jpg

A Chieftain for the Modern Armour GB

yu6bpx.jpg

A try a maritime with USS Hornet

yuwuqp.jpg

A bit of whiffing with a What IF RAF F-16

yux3jm.jpg

Back on the armour with a LAV for the Modern Armour GB

yvygmr.jpg

A Corvette Coupe for the American Car GB

yvcgi8.jpg

A whirly bird for the Japanese Unofficial GB

yvd3xu.jpg

Then a HumVee for the Modern Armour GB

yvk7v6.jpg

A WW2 diorama the final completed buld of the year?

yvo7ks.jpg

Thanks for all your support and advice over the year without it most of these builds would have not seen the light of day.

Edited by Mish

Ha, beat you by two models! :tease::bleh::tease:

Seriously though, there's some fine work there indeed Mish. You've come a very long way indeed in such a short space of time, and you're willingness to have a go at different things- dioramas, seascapes etc- is very commendable. As armour isn't really my thing, I've missed some of you builds, but I do especially like that HumVee, and your Wyvern is superb :clap2:

That's almost two per month, Incredible output Mish to a very high standard. You've set yourself a real high target to match for next year haven't you!

By the way, the "Lizzie" gets my vote.

Tony :clif:

Guest snipersmudge

great line up there Mish, I have enjoyed watching your builds during the year and am really impressed with your armour models

Pete

Incredible range of subjects, and some lovely models, particularly the Wyvern and the Lysander. The Hornet as impressive too - I can't model B-25s in 1/48 very well, let alone 1/350th!!!

Incredible range of subjects, and some lovely models, particularly the Wyvern and the Lysander. The Hornet as impressive too - I can't model B-25s in 1/48 very well, let alone 1/350th!!!

Actually the B25s are 1:700 :mental: But they was ready moulded and just needed paint and decals. The worst part on the Hornet was the 30 4mm gun barrels that had to be cut from wire and individually placed.

That's a pretty amazing output for just one year, and you should be congratulated for your diversity of subjects.

I didn't catch any of the GB stuff you did before, the Scooby pit crew, carrier seascape and AT diorama are very well done.

:goodjob::thumbsup2:

Al

Wow Mish! What a diverse output! Puts me to shame, I couldn't get even one thing finished this year!

Imagine what you're going to achieve in 2009!

Cheers

Richard.