End of year round up for me...

AndyL

Right, here's my pretty average builds of the year, hampered by impatience and a discernable lack of talent! :)

1/48 Airfix Jaguar from the Jag GB

Jaguar081.jpg

1/48 Tamiya Mossie..and yes I have added the side windows lol! Chucked this one together in 15 hours...

Jaguar090.jpg

1/72 Revell Lancaster

Lancaster028.jpg

1/48 Airfix Spitfire I thrown together quickly!

Lancaster040.jpg

1/72 Revell Tornado F3 done as a refresher build...

Home058.jpg

1/48 Eduard Bf110 for the Battle of Britain GB

Picture112.jpg

1/48 Tamiya Bf109 for the same GB

Picture149.jpg

1/48 Academy P47

Picture175.jpg

And finally...1/48 F104 for the JASDF GB..and the fins on the wingtip tanks are now the right way round!

Grimbosq155-1.jpg

And thanks to all on here who have been a help, and inspiration this year.

Andy

I don't see no lack of talent there - all are looking pretty darn good! I like the Mossie - but then how can you not like the Mossie!

Interesting choice of subjects too. Keep 'em coming!

Cheers from NZ

Mike

Some fantastic builds there - especially like the Jag!

By the way, on the picture of the Spit you have a big pile of sanding sticks that look alot like a pair I use - but mine are falling apart and I can't remember where I got them or who made them! They're the best I have used - you couldn't tell me who made them and where you got yours by any chance?

Cheers

Paul

Cheers everyone...I've enjoyed myself, but I have to admit I'm absolutely blown away by the skills of people on here, hence my lack of talent quote lol! And Mike, I am going to get a new cutting mat, and photograph it, and post pics, just for you :)

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can only agree, they're all great. In particular the Starfighter stands out for me, I like the contrast between the simple splashes of colour and all the fine stencilling that busies it up nicely.