AR 234 instructions & Dragon P-51 parts

Simon Williams

Hi everyone,

One of the lads at work brought in a couple of kits from his brother's house clearance business a couple of months ago. The first kit is the Hasegawa Arado Ar 234B, which was complete in all respects except that the instructions were missing. The second was the Dragon P-51 kit, which has all the plastic and instructions, but is missing the decals and etched fret.

So, I have 2 questions. Does anyone know of a website where I can get downloads of Hasegawa instructions, or even have a copy of those instructions they could scan and email to me? and does anyone know where I can get spares and replacements for Dragon parts and decal sheets?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

One of the lads at work brought in a couple of kits from his brother's house clearance business a couple of months ago. The first kit is the Hasegawa Arado Ar 234B, which was complete in all respects except that the instructions were missing. The second was the Dragon P-51 kit, which has all the plastic and instructions, but is missing the decals and etched fret.

So, I have 2 questions. Does anyone know of a website where I can get downloads of Hasegawa instructions, or even have a copy of those instructions they could scan and email to me? and does anyone know where I can get spares and replacements for Dragon parts and decal sheets?

Thanks in advance.

What scale is the Dragon P-51 ? I have a complete spare decalsheet in 32 nd scale

"So, I have 2 questions. Does anyone know of a website where I can get downloads of Hasegawa instructions, or even have a copy of those instructions they could scan and email to me? and does anyone know where I can get spares and replacements for Dragon parts and decal sheets?"

Hi Simon

Long-time lurker just joined and spotted a query I've often had regarding instructions - check out the www.1999.co.jp site - specifically this link:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10027933 - the site posts scans of instructions for most kits which can be very helpful - might not always have the specific version you're doing but often close enough...

Cheers

KiwiBob