BAe Hawk cockpit

Tigerausfb

Having just bought the new Italeri kit I don't suppose anyone has any RAF Hawk T.1A cockpit photos? There's usually odd and sods via Google but rather surprisingly I've drawn a blank other than a few front instrument panel shots. The sort of thing I'm after is behind the seats, sides and side panels, canopy attachment points etc. Any help or directions to sites would be most gratefully received.

Thanks - Andy

Excellent! Thanks very much Turnerdad, exactly what the doctor ordered :) I have the old Linewrights but even in that the cockpit area detail lacking.

Based on these there's certainly some room for improvement in the kits cockpit, minus the Reds special buttons of course.

Thanks again - Andy

Wow! Christmas came early.

Yes please, lets have the entire walkaround. I have a lot of Red Arrows detail pictures from the net but yours are something else.

Many thanks,

Phil.

What a star! Just finished my Hawk with a fancy tail so I'll be going back to add a few more details in to the cockpit now! Thank you for posting those!

A full walkaround would be superb in my opinion.

Cheers,

Andy

• 1 month later...
Got a full walkaround, 150 pics if anyone interested.
We're interested! :wub:

If I set you up an FTP link, could you upload them to our webspace?

Hi Turnerdad & Mike,

Are we still going to be lucky enough to see your walkaround pics when you guys have a chance? I'm sure there are a lot Hawk modellers who'd be blown away. I'm one of them.

Cheers,

Phil.

Turnerdad & Mike awesome cockpit photos :worthy: ...thanks for sharing ..I have plan build in near future Australian Hawk but..now if I see pictures like this...I don't know ...maybe I will start with two Hawks at once ...big thanks fellows

I have sent a disc to our erstwhile leader MIKE so it's HIS FAULT that you are all WAITING, I repeat, it's MIKES FAULT. He may have been busy building models... :rofl:

Ooh Mike. You are soooo busted!

Mind you, I thought laughing at the idea that you've been busy building models was a bit harsh. I couldn't even claim to have finished anything last year. I nearly worked on loads of them though, honest.

Phil.

Edited by PHIL B

Ooh Mike. You are soooo busted!

Mind you, I thought laughing at the idea that you've been busy building models was a bit harsh. I couldn't even claim to have finished anything last year. I nearly worked on loads of them though, honest.

Phil.

I know, sorry Mike, your builds prove quality over quantity. Now get orf that computer and go do some bleedin' modelling!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi Turnerdad & Mike,

Are we still going to be lucky enough to see your walkaround pics when you guys have a chance? I'm sure there are a lot Hawk modellers who'd be blown away. I'm one of them.

Cheers,

Phil.

Hi Mike & Turnerdad,

Any chance of that Hawk walkaround please, please, please? :pray::pray::pray:

Phil.