A couple of pointers for the 32nd kit

Graham

I found a couple of mistakes if you follow the Revell plans, first is that engine part number 62 should be rotated 180 degrees ( the bigger vent on the engine should be bottom right not top left as shown on the plans ) so that it is identical to engine part number 63. The second is that part number 66 the gears for the reverse buckets should be reversed as on the real thing the cogged wheels are on the inside not as shown on the plans, now beware don't follow the Revell instructions when building the main undercart (you have been warned).

Here is my 32nd Gr1 converted to a Gr4 with Op Telic decals

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.ph...&hl=tornado

HTH

Graham

Nice build graham, especially for a prophead! :lol:

I would also add:

- Bracing needed for the inner fuselage and wing box, especially if adding resin flaps

- The kit's stabilator link needs strengthening significantly or deleting altogether if you want moveable stabilators

- Kit nose wheel oleo needs shortening by approx. 3mm or the model will sit nose high

- There is no panel line detail at all on the rear lower fuselage and forward underbody - you will need to rescribe this

- The forward/rear fuselage join is a total bee-atch and will require some plasticard guidance. It can easily "fit" slightly off-centre so the nose section is twisted by a couple of degrees.

- There is no intake detail at all - this needs building, or you will need to do FOD covers

I'm sure there is more to add, and with all the 1/32 kits in the GB, we will probably find extras!