1/48 Folland Gnat T1

Here's my just completed Aeroclub Gnat T1 built OOB apart from the addition of some Mike Grant instrument decals and a little scratchbuilt cockpit detail. Painted with Alclad aluminium and Tamiya Flourescent Orange.

A most enjoyable build of a lovely little kit.

Comments and criticism are most welcome.

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

That's KUTA GB build number 1 done - now on to the Tornado ......

Thanks for looking.

Ian

Edited by Notdoneyet
  • Like 1

:coolio: Thats better :smartass:

Ian, thank you for sharing yet another beautiful piece of work, a tad on the bright side, but, all told, simply superb and Im glad you got around to finishing her :worthy:

Thanks again :thumbsup2:

Bex

that is a beautiful build. I have just finished the Airfix 1/72 Gnat for a club group build and I can say that mine isnt a patch on yours. Its lovely.

Congratulations, that is an absolutely splendid build. It reminds me that was one of the hardest kits to pattern as shapewise it's the strangest little aeroplane.

John (Aeroclub)

You did a great job John... as did Ian, in making it :) Makes me want to get mine painted :blush:

Nice one Ian - that's the business that is!! The orange really sets of the scheme.

Funny - just reading the current MAM about the Indo-Pakistani wars - and I'm looking at my Gnat F1 with Ajeetfull eyes :)

Must get the bleeding Mossie painted now - but I've gone and started and F-16. I think my KUTA build needs another KUTA!!

Jonners