As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
D4N

viper

I recognize that ! Hi Dan it's bin a while ? well o.k I saw you yesterday He He He and  :post1: and despite the lovely weather I have finished (apart from 2 headlight lens currently on the shed floor somewhere)the BMW Best wishes Stevieboy

Hi Dan

Nice to see your Viper ...having seen this in the flesh I must admit but don't tell Steve I voted for this one ..so keep it secret

Thats nice innit !! I take you there door to door and you vote for dan's Viper -well so did I but I still won He He He :analintruder:

well its basically tamiya acrylics but i use zeros basecoat thinners to thin it it dries quicker and i think a better finish to the paint. the gold flake is a product called pearl ex mixed in to zeros one coat lacquer with a touch of tamiyas smoke sprayed .

glad you all like it and steve you jammy dodger i'll keep it clean

D4N

:yahoo::yahoo: why do I suddenly fancy a biscuit

Thats nice innit !! I take you there door to door and you vote for dan's Viper -well so did I but I still won He He He :analintruder:

Bugger he now knows how I voted ..Blast ..mind you could of been worse I could of entered my Dodge :analintruder:

Bugger he now knows how I voted ..Blast ..mind you could of been worse I could of entered my Dodge :analintruder:

HeHeHeHe If you had entered your Dodge Sean I would have let it's tyres down