Un Pura Sangre (un otra vez) - a Mustang the South American way!

Hi all, I've decided to declare this one as a runner after she failed to get out of the box within the Mustang GB. I;m way too late  and so I'll give her a go here. I might be overcooking things with a Kfir in prospect too but at least they dont require any butchery ;). The F-51D will be built using the new Eduard kit which is said to be delivered at the end of June 🤞.

Martin

• Like 9

Hi Martin, still doing the Uruguay one? Don't think there is anything from there yet. 

5 hours ago, Mr T said:

Hi Martin, still doing the Uruguay one? Don't think there is anything from there yet. 

Yes, mate. I will hopefully get it done. I had been waiting for the Arma Hobby release of the F-51D in 1/72 but it hasn’t materialised and so I decided to go with another Tamiya. Then, of course, Eduard announced theirs and I bought four! ;). I have had the decals in my files for more than a year in readiness. :)

Martin

• Like 2

2 hours ago, modelling minion said:

No mate, its a site that covers the history of Uruguayan military aviation and is really good. 

I'll look again! ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Claudio Moura said:

Hi!

In my opinion, this site is the better about Uruguayan military aviation. 🙂👍

:) I am actually very interested in it, Claudio, helped by my friend Ignacio @Ignacio

• Like 1