Das Werk 1/32 Junkers EF126

Posted (edited)

Heading into the weekend thought I’d share this little kit. Not something I would normally pick up but it was a Christmas gift. I must say the DW team give you lots for a relatively modest price. Choice of 3 propulsion types with different tails, handing trolley, factory fuselage jig as well as loads of different schemes. I went for a straight off of the production line and onto a point defence squadron. A flight of fancy? Yes… but no one can say the markings are incorrect! One day I’ll get round to a scratch built tow bar for the Zoukei Mura 1/32 SD.KFZ.2 Kettenkrad. It was different and fun to build.

53685555685_816c5920a1_b.jpg

53685465209_2e2d27c4dc_b.jpg

53685100346_481a473421_b.jpg

53685557225_0f44ca2b35_b.jpg

53685326913_f70e85cbbd_b.jpg

Edited by Doc D
  • Like 42
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful team there. Both subjects are very nicely built and finished!!  Well done..

Cheers...Rich 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Vultures1 said:

Really impressive work, well done!

I like how you have captured the look of the different materials in the airframe and engines 

Thanks… that was part of the fun and what pushed me away from a simple late war RLM camouflage. The wooden effect is a sheet of wooden decals

Not my interest area, but so good that I have to comment - master-modelling in every detail!

• Thanks 1

Superb work on both builds, the Junkets always puts me in mind of Fireball XL5... ( Hope you're old enough to have heard of that...)

You've done a grand job, nice one. 👍

Watto. 

• Thanks 1

I built the Das Werk kit a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it, its a shame they've not released more aircraft so far

excellent result

rgds

John(shortCummins)

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, amos brierley said:

Aircraft and armour, doubly talented.  Nicely-nicely done.     😉

I’ve built the Tamiya Kettenkrad recently and they both have their ups and downs… I needed a 1/32 one for towing German ac and thought I might get away with the 1/35 Tamiya offering which is in more plentiful supply… turns out it’s visibly way too small… to me anyway. So it sits next to a Takom V2 built to go along with a V1 and Tempest I built… I know I’ve got a problem!!! lol 😂 

53685324738_547ea285f7_b.jpg

• Like 1

Just an outstanding Luft 46 aircraft with the different build materials done outstandingly.  Beautiful work.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1