Hasegawa F-16A - Fuerza Aérea Venezolana

Hi all, picked up a Hasegawa F-16A not too long back on the cheap because it's decals were past their prime.

Luckily it's the same block of F-16 used by the FAV so I'll be putting it forward for this GB.

20240516_174603

Decals are by Aztec, they're around 20 year old themselves and the tail decals have some wear and tear so I'm hoping they'll be fine, worst case I can just pick up some spare decals and use the standard tail insignia.

20240516_174629

Looking forward to this one, especially building an F-16 which isn't just boring old grey! Thanks for looking in!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

This should emerge from your workshop as a superb build, Luke! A great choice!

Martin

• Thanks 1

Well that looks as if it is going to be spectacular with the fin art

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marlin said:

Great project @Luke1199 :thumbsup:

I got a similar project planned myself with the addition of a Chilean F-16D Bl.50 trown in. 

/Bosse

That’s three FAV F-16s :)

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2024 at 6:03 PM, Luke1199 said:

Hi all, picked up a Hasegawa F-16A not too long back on the cheap because it's decals were past their prime.

Luckily it's the same block of F-16 used by the FAV so I'll be putting it forward for this GB.

20240516_174603

Decals are by Aztec, they're around 20 year old themselves and the tail decals have some wear and tear so I'm hoping they'll be fine, worst case I can just pick up some spare decals and use the standard tail insignia.

20240516_174629

Looking forward to this one, especially building an F-16 which isn't just boring old grey! Thanks for looking in!

Hi Luke. I have those decals in 1/72 and was seriously thinking about them for next year's F-16 GB, assuming it gets through the bunfight. Any progress to report?

Angus