Mini art LGOC B-type British 3T lorry

Hi @CliffB

Thanks, it's quite a nice kit, but overly detailed in places in this scale for me tbh. Some things are that fine that they're hard to get off the sprue and clean the flash off without destroying them. Dont get me wrong, i am enjoying it, but im used to working 1/24, 1/20 and 1/12, so I'm finding it awkward with my sausage fingers. But some people may find it easier. It is turning into a nice end result though 

Ian 😀 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just sticking my head in to say there has been no progress lately due to holiday, work, nice weather and a total lack of modelling mojo to be honest ☹️

Every time I go in the back bedroom and see it on the bench, I just look and can't be a**ed to do anything to it

Hopefully I'll get it finished before the end as there isn't much more to do, but I need that initial burst of enthusiasm to kick start me off again, my modelling always tails off a bit in the summer as it gets too hot in the back bedroom and there always seems to be other jobs and things to do while the sun is shining 

Ian 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/6/2024 at 6:59 PM, Redstaff said:

my modelling always tails off a bit in the summer

Mine too. My back-log of GB entries is getting steadily growing....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry fellow GBers, but I can't get my mojo back to finish this off at the present. With summer, work and other hobbies, I can't find the enthusiasm to finish. So best thing I can do is put it safely in the box and maybe resurrect in the KUTA later in the year. 

Keep up the good builds

Ian 😀 

• Sad 1