Posts missing from the 3D Makerspace forum.

Please surprise us with some more information as to what posts, by who and when. Mine are made of flesh and not crystal...

In the interim I'll whip the other Admins for not keeping detailed notes of the reasons why, for every single post we have removed over the last year on the forums.

Whilst the beatings are dispensed, have you considered searching for the words "please" and "thank you", in a thing called a dictionary? They make all the difference...

• Like 2

I thought that “posts from the past year” was clear enough, but they have strangely re-appeared since I enquired. Thank you.

Nothing changed here, maybe its your settings since you went off to another forum and now have returned since thats gone offline?

8 hours ago, Julien said:

Nothing changed here, maybe its your settings since you went off to another forum and now have returned since thats gone offline?

Well, I haven’t changed any settings. But I was able to find the missing posts using the Search function. And they were clearly missing from the forum. There was approximately a one-year gap between some posts and a “One year later” announcement preceding the most recent post. Very weird.

If you've found the posts in question, maybe it's a good idea to get the URLs from those posts (the post ID is under the timestamp) and the thread itself and send those to one of the Admins to have a look?

It is possible that very occasionally the posts don't get attached to the thread in the database (I've seen weirder hick-ups with database stuff, and we do have that 500 error popping up still).

This turns out to be much ado about nothing. Due a sleep-deprived brain, I confused the first topic in the 3D Makerspace forum, which is also titled 3D Makerspace, as the entire forum. All is well. My apologies to the administrators and any others who were confused by my semiconsciousness.