ICM 1/32 Gloster Gladiator MkII

Gladiator looks superb Bruce. I do like the dropped flaps and the deployed indicators too, lovely details 👍

Totally agree with you on the build experience, absolutely joyful. I have also done the Tiger Moth and Stearman and can highly recommend those too.

Atb, Steve.

2 hours ago, triumphfan said:

Gladiator looks superb Bruce. I do like the dropped flaps and the deployed indicators too, lovely details 👍

Totally agree with you on the build experience, absolutely joyful. I have also done the Tiger Moth and Stearman and can highly recommend those too.

Atb, Steve.

Thanks Steve. Good to know about the Tiger Moth and Stearman too, as the Tiger Moth is in the stash

Bruce 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bradders said:

Cracking model! very reaslitsic.....as mentioned; the dropped flaps and the deployed indicators look great! I haven't seen those on a model before.

Thanks Bradders, The flaps were not deployed when parked up, but  just wanted to make it a teeny bit different from others

• Like 1

That’s really stunning! A very nice job, especially the rigging. Wished mine will turned out half as good as your, someday in this century!

Superb presentation and photography! 

Andy 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CJP said:

Very nice Gladiator, the rigging looks perfect.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I’ve just found your Wessex post. What fantastic work you are doing. I need to ge5 Hendies bits

Bruce 

1 hour ago, pacificmustang said:

Thanks Chris. I’ve just found your Wessex post. What fantastic work you are doing. I need to ge5 Hendies bits

Bruce 

Thanks Bruce - they are very nice & he is working on seats & consoles for the cockpit now so I'm planning on incorporating those too.

Chris

Another cracking Gladiator model with excellent attention to detail.

Regards

Dave

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Epeeman said:

Another cracking Gladiator model with excellent attention to detail.

Regards

Dave

Thanks Dave. It’s great to see all these being built. I hope they are a big seller for ICM

Bruce 

Wow.  What an excellent job you did on this Gladiator.  The rigging looks daunting, but you pulled it off so well.  Just a great looking build and finish.  Thanks for sharnig.

• Thanks 1

What the others have said- wonderful attention to detail and flawless execution. The Gladiator was such a handsome airplane, and you have done it justice! :worthy:

Mike

• Thanks 1