Taiwanese CM-34 Clouded Leopard, light green colour match

demiles

Dose anyone have any suggestion with regards to a match for the light green on this vehicle?  AFV Club list it as Russian Green (1) and list it as LifeColor UA 258 4BO Flashed shade, but I feel the colour is to dark and not green enough, I next looked at Vallejo Eau de Nil but this was to light and not green enough I have tried matching it for over 12 months and the closet I have got is Citadel Nurling Green, any suggestion will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

3332.jpg

You might find something in this thread 😉

From the colours mentioned in that thread, I daresay Modo/Neo M-522 might be the one you're looking for, especially if you’re after a ‘freshly-applied’ look.

s-l1600.jpg

I do like your choice of Nurgling Green, which I reckon imparts a good ‘slightly used’ and weathered look, but it does seem to lack that brightness factor!

s-l1200.webp

Edited by Blimpyboy

Thanks for the reply, read through the attached thread and realised that it has been almost 2 years of p*ssing about with the colour as suggested in the other thread I might just get a bottle of the Modo M-522 just to add to my growing collection of odd shades of green.

• Haha 1