Mr Hobby acrysion paint with brush for beginner

Hi everyone, I have some experience with plastic model kits, I saw a really nice Meng model kit of a military vehicle,

I noticed the colors in the manual are Mr hobby acrysion, I was thinking of ordering them together with Mr hobby acrysion thinner, I saw a video on youtube:

But In the comments section I noticed the author of the video said that Acrysion is not suitable for beginners with a brush, what is the reason for this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pwFiztsVrs6ymOEB1r_DoumVslHA3Xnl/view?usp=sharing

Above his statement, he says Acrysion is not easy to use for beginners, why? I dont have an airbrush, and I dont use primers. When I watch the video, using Mr hobby acrysion thinner and acrysion paint I find he gets a very nice result after 5 coatings, so why does he say that Acrysion is not suited for beginners with a brush? Now im kinda anxious for ordering the acrysion paint.

From what I have read the Acrysion brand drys within 5 to 15 seconds.   So to give more working time to avoid brush marks, water is added but each colour can vary as to how much thinning it can take before separation occurs so this translates to a learning curve.    I suppose applying 5 coats is not too bad if the model subject is just one colour?   For a beginning modeler this may be discouraging because of the extra time/work at the painting stage, when in the forefront of their mind they want to be done quick and proceed to their next model? 

A Britmodeller review here

13 minutes ago, JackG said:

From what I have read the Acrysion brand drys within 5 to 15 seconds.   So to give more working time to avoid brush marks, water is added but each colour can vary as to how much thinning it can take before separation occurs so this translates to a learning curve.    I suppose applying 5 coats is not too bad if the model subject is just one colour?   For a beginning modeler this may be discouraging because of the extra time/work at the painting stage, when in the forefront of their mind they want to be done quick and proceed to their next model? 

A Britmodeller review here

Okay, thanks for the clarification. And what exactly do you mean with separation? I was thinking of using the dedicated mr hobby acrysion thinner to thin the paint, not water.

Edited by 120134
forgot something.

@JackG I have no clue about this paint chemistry. It could be as well that the "thinner" is actually a second component of some form of resin and hardener combination.

I need to find the SDS to have anything better to say than "perform an experiment"

If those colors are matches of known military references, it is usually easy to find alternatives that is easily brushable...

@Casey  well no the experiment was already taken care of in the link from 2016 where the reviewer stated depending on the paint colour, the amount of thinner added varied to what point separation occurred.   All I was inquiring about was a definition/explanation of what paint separation is in general but I guess it is not that simple an answer ...

Lets say I buy Mr Hobby color Acrysion paint and the dedicated Acrysion thinner/solvent T302 and I take 3 parts of paint with 1  part of thinner, would  I be able to get a nice result after 4-5 coatings like the video above with just a brush?(no primer)

Edited by 120134
forgot something.