My brand new MALTA Spitfire Mk Vc (Nr 182) from Operation "Salient" 9 june 1942 (HMS Eagle) Used by 126 Sq till 03 jully 1942. Kit Airfix 1/72

So this is your "new" Malta Spitfire as opposed to the hundreds of others you have built?  It is very nice and is a great addition to your continually growing fleet of Malta aircraft.  You might actually have more Malta aircraft than Malta had itself.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, georgeusa said:

So this is your "new" Malta Spitfire as opposed to the hundreds of others you have built?  It is very nice and is a great addition to your continually growing fleet of Malta aircraft.  You might actually have more Malta aircraft than Malta had itself.  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you mate. Yes indeed, I have more Malta Spitfire than in one time over Malta.

And more to come.

Alain

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NMLeonov said:

Great work Alain! Quite tidy brushwork, especially separating the top and bottom colors, and the dusty Maltese airfield feels genuine.

Thank you very much.

Alain

On 06/12/2023 at 21:37, bigbadbadge said:

Great Malta Spitfire Alain I like this, great brush work .

Chris

Thank you very much Chris. Not finish with my Malta Spitfire.

More to come in the futur. I am alway waiting the 1/72 Eduard ones.

Alain

• Like 1

Nice to see your latest add-on to your Malta collection. I always admire how you are putting together the tiny black aircraft serial numbers in 1/72 for each and every plane. It takes a lot of effort and patience to align them correctly.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 112 Squadron said:

Nice to see your latest add-on to your Malta collection. I always admire how you are putting together the tiny black aircraft serial numbers in 1/72 for each and every plane. It takes a lot of effort and patience to align them correctly.

Thank you very much mate.

modeling is always a question of patience and self control.

Alain