Hobby Boss 1:350 AUKUS Submarines

Hobby Boss 1:350 AUKUS Submarines

Hi Britmodellers, its been a while !!!

Here's the latest project, quick build of the two submarines I've made to show in my office post my new job in the AUKUS world.... In Australia, we'll have forward deployed USN Virginia (s) and RN Astute (s), and then we'll buy some Virginias as the SSN AUKUS is designed and built...... In all of the time I've served and been involved in Defence here in Australia, I've never seen something of this scale.... and I believe we'll pull this one off.... and them some.......

Hope you like them....

WIP is here:

Cheers

JJ

Thanks for checking in !

Cheers

JJ

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

They both look fantastic, very well modelled. As someone who normally only looks at aircraft models, I’ve naturally taken an interest here as my daughter is (hopefully) awaiting a letter of offer to join the RAN from 2024. Fingers crossed she’ll get in an my interest in all things nautical will increase as a result. 

Cheers.. Dave 

Gidday JJ, they're both nicely done. It's interesting how their comparative lengths vary with different camera angles and aspects. The Virginia seems the longer of the two?

1 hour ago, Rabbit Leader said:

I’ve naturally taken an interest here as my daughter is (hopefully) awaiting a letter of offer to join the RAN from 2024. Fingers crossed she’ll get in

And yeah David, hopefully her application will be successful.       Regards, Jeff.

• Thanks 1