Messerschmitt Bf 109 E1/B. 5/JG 77. Pilot Uffz H. Brunsmann. Almyros, Greece, April 1941. Kit Special Hobby 1/72, Out of the box

Another fine build from the Belgium aircraft factory.  If the Germans could have built and finished as many planes as you do in a week, they might have had a chance!  I am especially impressed with the intricate camo scheme you have done on this 109.  It is really well done and just looks great.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, georgeusa said:

Another fine build from the Belgium aircraft factory.  If the Germans could have built and finished as many planes as you do in a week, they might have had a chance!  I am especially impressed with the intricate camo scheme you have done on this 109.  It is really well done and just looks great.  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you mate and welcome.

I have just follow the instruction from SH.

Alain

10 hours ago, kapam said:

Big “Emil” fan here.

Your build looks great.

Might be the first RFI of the Special Hobby kit that I’ve seen - how was the build experience?

it certainly looks the part.

👏👏👍

Thank you very much. It is not my first Bf 109 from Special Hobby (Eduard) Yes, this kit was made in collaboration with Eduard.

See previousely on this site.

And you can see this. But if you whant a close engine, DON'T put this in your plane. it will be fit better whitout.

Take also care about the decals, there are more fragile than before.

Alain