My new project

Piotr Sudnik

11 hours ago, Angus Tura said:

Hi. I understand that M-model have gone out of business? A shame. That is a great vignette-in-a-box. I'm looking forward to seeing how you metalise,

Unfortunately, M-Model no longer exists, but the figures can still be purchased without any major problems

Alan

Unfortunately, M-Model no longer exists, but the figures can still be purchased without any major problems

• 1 month later...

The work is progressing very slowly ;) 

I decided that the French knight would be Robert, Count of Marle, commander of the third division at Agincourt, who was killed in the last, fruitless charge

20231113-152640.jpg

• Like 7

On 15/11/2023 at 00:28, Shotandshell said:

Coming along nicely Piotr. The heraldic design is painted superbly!

Thank you very much Mike. I'm back from a business trip and I'm starting to paint :) 

• Like 1

The wooden stakes look really authentic Piotr. The ‘killer’s’ armour and face are really well done but do you think you can even out the red cross a bit? The edges do not seem too straight in a couple of places. Maybe it’s still work-in-progress but other from this minor issue the whole thing is coming along beautifully. Loving it!

Mike

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Shotandshell said:

The wooden stakes look really authentic Piotr. The ‘killer’s’ armour and face are really well done but do you think you can even out the red cross a bit? The edges do not seem too straight in a couple of places. Maybe it’s still work-in-progress but other from this minor issue the whole thing is coming along beautifully. Loving it!

Mike

Thank you Mike. Your comments are, as always, very valuable. The killer still requires some corrections, including a cross. Enlargements in photos always reveal any imperfections that cannot be seen without a magnifying glass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shotandshell said:

Yep. The camera is merciless unfortunately!

Sorry Mike, I don't think I can paint any better :) , I don't have much patience for it anymore and I'm waiting for this project to be finished, which will most likely be this weekend. I'll take better photos

20231130-160322.jpg

20231130-154542.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Piotr Sudnik said:

Sorry Mike, I don't think I can paint any better :) , I don't have much patience for it anymore and I'm waiting for this project to be finished, which will most likely be this weekend. I'll take better photos

The cross on the back is much much better than the front and it will be much more visible. So I would say it’ll be fine after all.👍

• Like 1