Antonov An-14. ‘Pchelka’

This is another kit that was started earlier in the year and crying out to be finished. If you haven’t got one of these treat yourself. It really is a monster step up in quality (see what I did there). Its finely moulded and comes with masks, etch and decals that you need to be careful with but work well and are in register.

The aircraft was designed to be a replacement for the An-2 and was code named Clod by NATO. Not exactly a name befitting the attractive Little Bee.(Pchelka)

Its finished entirely from the box as an East German example painted with Xtracolor paints and varnishes, Flory wash and Tamiya weathering powders.

Hope you like it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What do you get when you muliply An-14 by 2   An-28 (PZL Mielec M28)

Another superb kit this one by Aeroplast, I built this some time ago in Vietnamese colours.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for looking

Pete

• Like 45
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MilneBay said:

Those are both very well done and interesting models. You've done well on two rarely seen models.

Many thanks. most of my collection is unusual types by non mainstream kit manufactures, thats pretty well my interest in the hobby.

47 minutes ago, Pin said:

What kit(s)? AModel or Plasticart? 

The An-14 is the new Amodel kit and is a quality kit. The PZL Mielec M28 (An-28) is by Aeroplast and is still available I think.

On 02/09/2023 at 10:57, Pin said:

What kit(s)? AModel or Plasticart?

Not sure if you got this

Pete

The An-14 is the new Amodel kit and is a quality kit. The PZL Mielec M28 (An-28) is by Aeroplast and is still available I think

12 hours ago, cpoud117 said:

Lovely pair of bees! 

I could see myself building the An-14 as a departure from the my usual fighter/trainer regimen.

Thanks very much. I think you would enjoy it, this is such a good kit, one of Amodels very best. I found it quite difficult to find any reference photos of the aircraft other than museum examples though.

Pete

• Like 1