MALTA Spitfire Mk Vc (my Nr 179) delivred by Operation "Baritone" on 17 Aug 1942 by HMS Furious. Used by 1435 Sg until 24 Nov 1942. Kit Airfix in 1/72 with my usual modifications.

A nice looking Malta bird to go with your 3,400th build that I just looked at.  Keep the factory output coming.  I like looking at all of the different schemes you find for your kits.  Doesn't seem as if you repeat schemes given the amount of kits you have built.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, georgeusa said:

A nice looking Malta bird to go with your 3,400th build that I just looked at.  Keep the factory output coming.  I like looking at all of the different schemes you find for your kits.  Doesn't seem as if you repeat schemes given the amount of kits you have built.  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you and welcome mate. I always try to find the correct scheme for each plane.

I am sure to make mistake time to time.

Alain

7 hours ago, 112 Squadron said:

Excellent work Alain. On the upper surface this scheme is quite similar to that of the RN Seafires. So at the first glance I thought that this is a Seafire Mk IIc.

You are right mate, this one was paint like a Seafire,EDSG and DSG. Light Mediteranean blue for the undersurface.

Alain