1/144 scale modern military seated pilots from eBay

AlexB

Some while back I made some (very) rudimentary pilots for my 1/144 scale Tomcat, and given the accuracy and detail of the original kit they were fine for that, but they wouldn't win any awards!

I spotted a guy was selling 3D printed pilots on eBay and asked if he'd considered 144th scale versions... he had considered it, and was about to do them so, I waited a couple of weeks and hey presto ordered a bundle of 5 little pilots just to see how they look.

53122809646_f99c86f990_c.jpg

53122202587_10e447550f_c.jpg

They arrived this morning and appear to be finely detailed to my eye, certainly adequate once under a typical canopy on any little 1/144 scale jet. I'm yet to attempt painting and using them, and as I'm shortly moving home it'll be some while before I get around to that.

They're from https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/cocamp-7821 

He presently does two versions; a pack of 5 pilots with seats for £6.25 (these ones) or a pack of 6 pilots without seats for £6.45 (both including UK delivery only)
I have absolutely no connection to the guy, these were bought by me, I just thought they're worth sharing with the rest of you if you're on the look out for some generic modern military seated pilots for your 1/144 scale aircraft in flight.

I like them, I think you might too!

Edited by AlexB
updated info

Oh yes, those CRM pilots are very good, cheap too (even considering the additional E6.50 needed for postage).

Is anyone stocking them in the UK or are they only available direct?

30 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Is anyone stocking them in the UK or are they only available direct?

Not sure as of yet.  Maybe a question for them?  He's a nice approachable chap with good English :)

• Thanks 1