Kamaz Typhoon

Old pro

11 hours ago, sardaukar said:

Looking good, I thought this kit was a bit expensive but I've just realised its probably more plastic than the average tank.

No it is expensive, compared to other kits, all Zvezda kits are rising in price of late, to offset that I just buy the kits I really want, instead of what I would like. Gone are the days of Zvezda kits being cheap enough to just buy them for spare parts.ย 

• Haha 1

HI Old Pro,

Nice beast-truck, I would really like to see it finished and "dirty"... Perhaps the rise in prices is the fault of the War?... In any case, if the price is no longer so competitive, there are better options, for the same or a little more, that have better quality.

Cheers

Francis.๐Ÿ‘

Nice job so far Old Pro!ย ย 

ย 

I thought it was 1/35 ... then read it properly! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ย 

Keith ๐Ÿ˜ย 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

HI Old Pro,

Nice beast-truck, I would really like to see it finished and "dirty"... Perhaps the rise in prices is the fault of the War?... In any case, if the price is no longer so competitive, there are better options, for the same or a little more, that have better quality.

Cheers

Francis.๐Ÿ‘

It is just green primer at the moment, so it will get greener and dirtier ๐Ÿ˜. Yeah the wars to blame, whatโ€™s worse is that there are a ton of upgrades available for the kit but only available from Russia.

price is relative, unfortunately there are no other options for Modern kits, Zvezda kits are a breeze to assemble, ARMORY kits are more expensive and a real B**** to assemble. Of course Iโ€™m talking small scale (1/72) here larger scales have more options but I donโ€™t have the space๐Ÿ˜ญ.

• Like 1

Hi Old Pro,

like the other matte, I also thought it was at 1/35...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

It's a shame about the space, sooner or later, we run out of space, if the option is to keep them once finished, I do 1/35 and for the moment I have space left, although it is not unlimited.... I have seen on the forum, an airplane modeler, mostly 1/48 scale, who wants to continue modeling, that's why he takes the oldest ones up to the attic in boxes, in any way, and there they rest the sleep of the just... .sad paradox.

Cheers

Francis.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1