Jump to content

Supermarine Scapa plans help


Elias

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, beekeeper said:

Hi,

Try to download on dokumen.pub the book Golden age of flying boats. It contains various data on that aircraft.

Cheers 

Paolo 

Thanks for your reply. 

I have that book.

It contains some nice photos but nothing from the interior. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're looking for info on flying boats, especially British ones, try checking the Seawings website to see what they have.

There's nothing in their plans section for the Scapa, but there is a NACA report on the Scapa which has GA drawings and some useful interior detail drawings and photos

https://www.seawings.co.uk/images/manuals/NACA Flying Boat Reports - various FB's - ex Patrick Hore/Supermarine Scapa - NACA Report - 19930090282.pdf

There may be other stuff, I didn't search the site

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2023 at 3:44 PM, Dave Swindell said:

If you're looking for info on flying boats, especially British ones, try checking the Seawings website to see what they have.

There's nothing in their plans section for the Scapa, but there is a NACA report on the Scapa which has GA drawings and some useful interior detail drawings and photos

https://www.seawings.co.uk/images/manuals/NACA Flying Boat Reports - various FB's - ex Patrick Hore/Supermarine Scapa - NACA Report - 19930090282.pdf

There may be other stuff, I didn't search the site

I allready have these plans,thanks!

Seawings is a great website!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jinxman said:

Just wondered if anyone had the Contrail Scapa in 1/72 - their kits had scale planes included?

I guess Contrail will be my last chance...

If anybody have this kit it would be very helpfull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try a duplicate post in the 'Buy & Sell' section, 'Instructions & Painting Guides Wanted' - it will probably increase the chances of someone seeing the request.

 

Hope this helps, and good luck!

 

Edit;

 

Also link here to see the instructions - might be useful;

 

https://karopka.ru/community/user/17547/?MODEL=536585

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 9/2/2023 at 10:15 AM, Elias said:

I guess Contrail will be my last chance...

If anybody have this kit it would be very helpfull.

I have this kit (still sealed, even!) and will try to find time to open it tomorrow and share anything it might include.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2023 at 5:48 AM, Tweener said:

I have this kit (still sealed, even!) and will try to find time to open it tomorrow and share anything it might include.

Thank you for your time to do that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 12:06 AM, cmatthewbacon said:

I have this one:

Supermarine-Scapa-L.jpg

 

Full size version here:

https://photos.smugmug.com/Family/General-and-family/i-5XXvcQk/0/ababe798/O/Supermarine-Scapa.jpg

 

HTH,

best,

M.

 

Thank you!

This drawing is useful as it also shows the panel lines.

I got the motivation to re-start making kits.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...