Once upon a time in Sovietland.......

- I don't know wether it is a diorama or a saynette doubfully  this is a resultof too many spare kits, Sukhoi  Flagons and a Flogger  in direlict visited by much more peacefull locals

dRDaN9.jpg

yPv50U.jpg

FFII2C.jpg

fY6YT0.jpg

pyQYNJ.jpg

wr0M85.jpg

6tSDXu.jpg

F9v3Kx.jpg

FrdXJh.jpg

-Oddly the red stars remain almost prinstine condition.....may be the nostalgic shepperd maintain them........

• Like 67
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Zigomar said:

Sometimes old soldiers die!

- REALLY ? Unfortunatly you are all too right my friend.....but me ? I'm quite sure to have some acquaintance with Duncan Mc LEOD........I hope so......

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TallBlondJohn said:

Very impressive. Nice bridge in the background too - did you make it yourself? 😉

Unfortunatly not;...... , My job was the contrary.......but it provide a beautiful background on my photo for my trade mark

17 hours ago, BillF67 said:

I’m glad to see that the engine blanks are fitted. Wouldn’t like any FOD ingress🤔

Excellent modelling, sir.

-They may fear unwelcome inhabitants.......

• Like 1

Congratulations on stunning work my old friend. Lots of skill, imagination and humour on show here. It looks like you had great fun making this. 😀 

Richie

4 hours ago, RichieW said:

Congratulations on stunning work my old friend. Lots of skill, imagination and humour on show here. It looks like you had great fun making this. 😀 

Richie

- Thank you Richie, I really enjoy this, as an exclusively aircraft modeller, the challenge was the weathering of NMF, which , all in all, was not that problematic, but the funniest was the distributiion of the sheep to make them looking as if they were wandering for grazing..... I had to buy three kits of herd to have a sufficient number of them, so now two shepperds and a dog out of work making fat somewhere in my spare boxes......

• Haha 1