F-4D PHANTOM II - 1/32 - Tamiya

F-4D PHANTO II, 66-7751, 93rd TFS, 482nd TFW, USAF Reserve. Homestead AFB, Florida, March 1984.

Kit Tamiya 1/32
Changes applied:
-Elimination of incorrect relief panels and re-engraving of some details
-Cabin interior with addition of details and improvement of the instrument panels, Aires seats, reconstruction of the internal part of the roofs (non-existent).
-wings, worn out wing trailing edge and adding some riveting.
-trolleys, improved trolley legs with the addition of details and cables, Aires wheels.
-rebuilt pitot tubes, antennas and sensors.
- modified air intakes, modified Aires engine exhausts.

Hope you like it.
Good vision and good life
Pier

Here you can find all the photos:

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5529188314213485356/8419484431821475621

spacer.png1%20PGC_5595.JPGspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 58
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely stunning 👍👍 I've been wanting to see this scheme modelled for some time as I think it's one of the most attractive the USAF F-4s wore. Seldom seen. Great modelling 👍

Edited by binbrook87
  • Thanks 1

Wow, the detail is amazing 😲 

Absolutely love the camo, you've made a fantastic job of what I'm led to believe is already a great kit. 

Keep up the good work, I'm so glad you shared. 👏👏👏👏👏

• Thanks 1

I am so in awe of your build, especially how much you added detail to this kit.  You have taken a base kit and made it into a masterpiece.  Just an amazing build with such attention to detail that is very visible and quite striking.  Your choice of livery scheme is also done so well and not really featured much in builds.  All the Phantoms I saw were either in the U. S. Navy scheme (didn't see too many of those) or the Southeast Asia scheme (Saw a lot of those.  The dropping of napalm is both a beautiful sight in  itself to behold, while at the same time so terrifying to behold as what it would be like to be caught in the inferno.)  Thanks for sharing such a beautiful build.  

• Like 1

What an incredible focus on detail! The best model of my favourite jet fighter that I've seen in years.

• Thanks 1