Thanks!!!!!!

Jose Miguel

Hello. I have been following this forum for a long time and I have never posted anything or made any comment. However, I want to congratulate you because I have been able to learn a lot from the work in progress that is shown daily on this page. At last, after solving some health problems, I have encouraged myself to participate since I can finally resume this exciting hobby again. To continue learning, I'm going to sign up, if you allow me, in one of the group builds that are in force.

I thank you infinitely. Jose Miguel

• Like 7

Good of you to say, Jose.

Welcome to BM. Group builds are a great way to learn, have some fun, and inspire others too. 

Best wishes,

Ian

On 24/05/2023 at 18:28, Jose Miguel said:

No need to thank us - thanks for joining us :yes:

:welcome: to the forum too ;)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Watto said:

Ay up, it's always good to see new members joining, welcome from the middle of England. 

Watto 👍

Thanks for the welcome Watto.

On 25/05/2023 at 17:59, dnl42 said:

Welcome aboard! :clap2:

Thanks!!!!!

• Like 1

On 25/05/2023 at 17:59, dnl42 said:

Welcome aboard! :clap2:

Thanks dnl42

On 24/05/2023 at 14:28, Jose Miguel said:

Hello. I have been following this forum for a long time and I have never posted anything or made any comment. However, I want to congratulate you because I have been able to learn a lot from the work in progress that is shown daily on this page. At last, after solving some health problems, I have encouraged myself to participate since I can finally resume this exciting hobby again. To continue learning, I'm going to sign up, if you allow me, in one of the group builds that are in force.

On 24/05/2023 at 14:37, IanC said:

Good of you to say, Jose.

Welcome to BM. Group builds are a great way to learn, have some fun, and inspire others too. 

Best wishes,

Ian

Thanks Ian

On 25/05/2023 at 02:56, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Jose, welcome aboard. I'm glad to hear that you're over your health problems. What type of models do you do? Regards, Jeff.

Thanks Arnold.

Mainly putting together planes on any scale, I have no problem. Even though I have a lot of 1/72, some 1/48 and 1/32 were also added to the stash. But, during this downtime, tanks and ships mysteriously also appeared at my house. On tanks outside of traditional scales, I'd be leaning towards 1/48. The problem is always the available space.

On 25/05/2023 at 17:41, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Jose … :post1: from the city of Chicago USA. Im mostly an military aircraft builder myself. 

Dennis

Thanks Dennis!!!

On 25/05/2023 at 17:49, Mike said:

No need to thank us - thanks for joining us :yes:

:welcome: to the forum too ;)

Thanks  Mike

On 5/24/2023 at 2:28 PM, Jose Miguel said:

Welcome to BM from the other side of the river, José Miguel!

20 hours ago, Jose Miguel said:

Thanks Daniel

You're welcome, José Miguel.

20 hours ago, Jose Miguel said:

Montevideo?

Yes indeed!

Welcome to the forum, the breadth of knowledge, skill  and ideas is one of the reasons I joined. 

There are a lot of very helpful folks around here and I'm sure you'll get tons  of inspiration. 

Good to have you aboard 

Watto. 👍