Now closed : Modellingtools.co.uk.

Just to let everyone know that we have now closed Modellingtools.co.uk  

Mainly   long covid for3 years . At the moment  we are looking at some different sector of  Hobby /Modelling Market.

I'm hoping to get to some shows this year & will see some of you there.

Many thanks for your support over the last 20 years.

Paul

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your airbrush support and  supplying great  products for the modelling community over a long time.

Sad to hear of the suspension of your trading, Paul, but I do understand your reasons.

The best of luck in your new business-ventures. Looking forward to seeing what they'll be. 

Cheers. 

Chris.  

• 4 weeks later...

Really sorry to hear this Paul, you have always been one of the better if not the best vendors at the shows with such a great variety of great tools that no one else ever seemed to stock, and your website was always well stocked and most importantly quite logical in actually finding stuff..

When I came back to modelling several years ago your guidance and advice at the shows was a really great help to me and likely saved me wasting a small fortune on things that would have likely sat in a drawer and never got used and gave me great advice in respect to airbrushes and the modifications and conversions I could do with the H&S Airbrushes which set me off in the right direction.

I very much understand the impacts of Long Covid as I myself have been treated for this and still suffering, and now needing to use steroid inhalers and now a CPAP machine at night. Our local doctors have been a bit rubbish, though I should say that the 'Self Care Management Programme' I had to attend was actually quite beneficial even though the Long Covid clinic doctors keep trying to 'sign me off'!

I hope things improve for you and your new business ventures become fruitful and wish you the best for the future.

Gutted that the 'Best' Modelling tools store is no longer there 😞 😞 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words.   I am thinking about a smaller retail offering later in the year and if I can get to shows!

Smallspace show Hanslope 16th July  Hanslope will be the next  event.... as it's one I'm part of.

We are hoping  to have the Whomobile to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Who  with lots more displays. 

Hopefully we will also have John Leeson along as one of the Guests, more info in this link........ 

http://www.hamex.co.uk/smallspace/smallspace-gen/smallspace-gen.html

Thanks, Paul

• Like 2

Known Paul for many years both on the show circuit as a trader and at Milton Keynes Scale Model Club. Sad to see him retire from the business. Sometimes we all have to face the inevitable either both health and business wise  Very knowledgeable about what he sold and will be missed trading at the shows. Hopefully we will see Paul attending a few shows where he can catch up with friends and past customers without being tied to his trade commitmdnt.

Someone asked about where will they get their little lenses? Best contact Paul directly as he may be selling the whole business on with all its stock.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,   At the moment we are working out what we are going to do, both the tools and home (an acre is a large garden!) to downsize to. Once we get our lives sorted out  I'm hoping to restart the lenses, wires  and some more of the range, probably via ebay.  

At the moment we are looking at all the options,  Malvern is top of the list at the moment for moving, but we'll see how things go. 

• Like 4

On 7/25/2023 at 6:58 PM, little-cars said:

Hi,   At the moment we are working out what we are going to do, both the tools and home (an acre is a large garden!) to downsize to. Once we get our lives sorted out  I'm hoping to restart the lenses, wires  and some more of the range, probably via ebay.  

At the moment we are looking at all the options,  Malvern is top of the list at the moment for moving, but we'll see how things go. 

Good luck with move (& everything else) - Malvern is lovely, might see you up on the hills sometime!

• 1 month later...