Kingkit email response?

Teeradej

Good day. Have anyone communicated to Kingkit recently? I recieved a kit which is not the same shown on a webpage. I had tried email them since Tuesday both using Gmail and contact channel on their website but no any response. 

To Kingkit staff, just reply email is so simple. Keep silent is not a good way to do business.

For those who care what’s going on and those who ask for evidence. This is it.

What shown in the webpage and part map from online source and this is what I want.

52919460725_a172ad929a_h.jpg

52918494027_24fa82cb88_h.jpg

52919204521_a27fc17830_h.jpg

52918485792_fd17ac9f22_k.jpg

What I got, its content and part map.

52919455545_4c8d162183_k.jpg

52919526383_424c1392b2_k.jpg

52919223559_5c3c31f1b5_k.jpg

Yes, they are the same kit no.130. But a number of plastics are different, including decals and marking options. At a point Italeri did revised kit 130 tooling to reflect operational F-16 and minor revised boxart but still use the same kit number, well before  revised again with new kit number later. My intention was to order the revised kit 130 because nostalgia, It was the first kit I ever buit. Although its 30 years ago I still remember what should be inside the box. I just order what I saw and expect to recieve, of course not essentially an exact box shown in the photo, but should be exactly the same boxart. No idea why they put one kit photo not really represent what they are selling, somewhat misleading. And why they did not do just a little check why the boxings different.

Edited by Teeradej
Add more photo.

44 minutes ago, Teeradej said:

No idea why they put one kit photo not really represent what they are selling, somewhat misleading. And why they did not do just a little check why the boxings different.

Mistakes happen, Kingkit have a vast stock of kits,  and may well be unaware they are different. They both have the same number and box art. 

Have you tried telephoning them? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2023 at 11:51 AM, Troy Smith said:

Have you tried telephoning them? 

As the OP is in Thailand, this might not be a viable option for them.

Kingkit have a legal obligation to advertise everything with as much accuracy as possible. This is not the first time I have read about second-hand kits from KK arriving with missing parts, either. One Canadian poster (on a different 'site) told the story of a kit listed as brand-new and it turned up started, with several bits missing. I think KK need to pull their socks up... They also need to respond to all e-mails. 

Chris.  

Edited by spruecutter96
Amending some information
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...