Cavalier Turbo Mustang III

FG2Si

Well, if this helps breaks your resolve further...

PXL_20230531_204044997-L.jpg

It arrived today from Ukraine. 

The quality of the casting is just as good as the Cavalier. Here's a quick test fit. 

PXL_20230531_203858943-L.jpg

I'm not certain it'll make into the GB as I really want to do the Valkyrie after Tomcat and Mustang. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Time to show the Cavalier some attention. 

I painted the interior in AK white grey. The actual one had a white cockpit but I thought that might be a bit stark. 

i-sVmZKBz-L.jpg

Hopefully I'll get more done between the Spitfire XIV and the Fisher Sea Fury. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 10:58 PM, trickyrich said:

nice....I know my resistance is waining with regards to the Piper Enforcer version....... maybe a Xmas present to myself!! :D

Do it mate! I invested in the Enforcer conversion for the Revell Mustang, it seemed a cheaper option than factoring in butchering a precious Tamiya! (is what I told my wife)

14 hours ago, Alan P said:

Do it mate! I invested in the Enforcer conversion for the Revell Mustang, it seemed a cheaper option than factoring in butchering a precious Tamiya! (is what I told my wife)

Yeah it was the entry price of the Tamiya Mustang (on top of the conversion kit) and then to chop it up that scares me!!!

I'm currently tossing up over that Enforcer, Reskit's 1/32nd F-111C cockpit kit, or that rotten He-219 that Alistair keeps teasing me with!!!  and no I would cease to exist if I bought all 3!!!  :chair: 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...