Douglas A-4P C-214 Fuerza Aerea Argentina (3d printed)

Hello everyone,

After some time off the bench, I come back with a new model. Well, two, but I'll be making a separate thread for the second one. It's a new 3d printed model from Kosmosur 3d, the A-4P Skyhawk in 1:48. Markings will come from the Aerocalcas decal sheet 48011, which comes with options for A-4P C-214 and 236. I'l be building 214 in Malvinas/Falklands markings, with yellow bands.

Here you can see both airframes assembled.

i6KMHRM.jpeg

Edited by Sturmovik
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I spent my free time yesterday to paint some parts and pieces of the Skyhawk. I painted the yellow bands on the fuselage, the gear in light blue, and fuel tanks with the first upper camouflage colour.

M5r3nsz.jpeg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Serkan Sen said:

apply first microfiller primer an

I commend your effort to take 3d printed models/parts to the next level, but I'm a lazy man. I also don't have much time to fill the entire model due to lack of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Bombs and landing gear glued. The kit didn't come with main gear rear doors, so I flattened four spare sprues I had lying around to make them. Eduardo (owner of Kosmosur) told me he'll include them in his future A-4C.

AL6lyjP.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After not visiting the site for a month, I decided to upload the finished photos of the Skyhawk. I was too lazy to open Imgur and upload the pics to the RFI section

leeO9Xk.jpeg

• Like 2