Rubicon 1/56 Spanish Civil War T-26

I noticed that Weatherman has posted a Finnish T-26 in Braille scale. Great minds think alike! On this one with the exception of the black stripes on the turret hatches, everything is OOTB. You can build nine (yep, I said 9) versions of this tank from what's in the box. Only one model, but you can do it nine different ways and there's a very nice decal sheet to accompany it. If you've lost your modeling mojo or are tired of super detailing and fussing with PE parts, give one of these kits a try. They are very nicely done and a real pleasure to build. 

PXL_20230325_195046927

PXL_20230325_195152215

PXL_20230325_195130294

PXL_20230325_195109241

• Like 15

Very nice, I’ve been thinking about getting some of the rubicon kits and this has made me think I might have another look tomorrow while the wife’s out! I normally do 1/48 armour but I guess 1/56 isn’t too much smaller and I can fit more kits into a diorama. Looks like there’s still a good amount of detail and you’ve done a great job of picking it out 

I have wondered what the Rubicon kits were like and now I know. I can see the advantage in storing at the smaller size. Great build and finish.