Alright, alright, you guys have forced/persuaded/shamed/cajoled me into it.

iG0g4DAl.jpg

Yes, it is the Overtrees version of Eduard's Fw 190A-5 "light".  But wait, what's this lurking inside?

V82Qss9l.jpg

I thought the lid looked a bit "rawer" than the normal white box!  No, there wasn't a bonus kit, too, but I might have to re-purpose the re-purposed top as a piece of artwork.

I've downloaded the instructions for the ProfiPack version, as well as one or two other Fw variants, and begun to figure out which of the multiple choices (or boxes in the instructions) I'll need to go with.  I had also already saved a bunch of photos of my subject aircraft.  Today should be when "serious" messing with the kit commences. 

My intended subject, in case you haven't already figured it out, is the one brought to the United States and, at least for a time, put in the hands of the United States Navy, complete with some variation on an appropriate paint job. 

bob

• Like 4

Your arm must really be hurting now from how hard we've had it up your back to start this one 🤣 Sounds like an interesting choice, I'll look forward to the build :)

James

• Haha 1

Nice, if a little confusing :) Welcome to the GB Bob.

4 hours ago, 81-er said:

Your arm must really be hurting now from how hard we've had it up your back to start this

So let my a.s. there was no permanent damage that’s fine by me :)