Minion's Ex Marine Mud Moving Machine, Now A Sundowner With Teeth!

13 hours ago, modelling minion said:

It seems that no decal manufacturers are infallible unfortunately, and definitely not what you expect when you are paying quite a lot of money for a sheet of decals. I am with you in that I would not just trust the instruction sheets without being able to find a picture to back it up, I have been caught out before.

That's why I like Fundekal's products, they are well researched and include photos in their online instructions to prove any unusual differences in their decals, unfortunately they do not make any for the F-8 and the sheet they were going to produce for early F-4's when the Tamiya F-4B kit came out got cancelled.Β  Furball decals are very good but, they usually cover a dozen or more subjects and that's a lot to pay if you're only building one aircraft.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Retired Bob said:

That's why I like Fundekal's products, they are well researched and include photos in their online instructions to prove any unusual differences in their decals, unfortunately they do not make any for the F-8 and the sheet they were going to produce for early F-4's when the Tamiya F-4B kit came out got cancelled.Β  Furball decals are very good but, they usually cover a dozen or more subjects and that's a lot to pay if you're only building one aircraft.

Fundekals make some really nice sheets, I am lucky enough to have a couple of them, and like you I am a big fan of their excellent research and instruction sheets that show how they came to the conclusions they did.

Maybe its about time that some of us bought decal sheets between us to split the cost.

Β 

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Maybe its about time that some of us bought decal sheets between us to split the cost.

WHY haven't Fundekals or Furball made a decal sheet for a VF-84 F8U-2 flaming Crusader??? (apart from there not being a kit off the shelf to build one, that is)Β :hmmm:Β 

• Haha 1